It's here! It's here! Piccolo Spoleto begins this Friday, May 27th and we're so excited. So many people liked our walking tour map last week that we decided to make another one. This is a great walk to do this Saturday morning - stop for lunch after the City Gallery then be sure to circle back to Marion Square to see The Music Battery perform at 1:15 p.m. The Music Battery is Charleston's very own drum line, prepare to be stunned and amazed!
1. Marion Square - Outdoor Art Exhibition
2. Wragg Square - Juried Craft Show
3. Charleston County Public Library - Yo Art show
4. Circular Congregation Church - The Art of Recovery
5. City Gallery - Juried Art Exhibit